A Ministry of Hope Community Church of the Nazarene, Oregon, Ohio

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Summer Bible Study

Hey Ladies! We will be starting something new for over the summer. Summertime is an extremely hard time for us as moms, wives, workers to get together and study God's Word as a group. So I thought that we could do a sort-of-online study. Each week I will post a Bible Study, on our blog for you to read and grow with. Please leave comments, your thoughts, asks questions, either on the blog, through it's comments feature or through email to me. As leader, I will respond with answers, ideas and comments. We will have ourselves a virtual Bible Study! We will start with what I am teaching in my Sunday School class right now - Ephesians. If you feel you want to discuss this stuff face to face you are more than welcome to join me on Sunday morning for Grounded: A Way to Be at Any Age at Hope Community Church 5650 Starr Ave. Oregon, Ohio from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. If not, please join in on the discussion here.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster