A Ministry of Hope Community Church of the Nazarene, Oregon, Ohio

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

500 Hits

WOW!!! This blog has reached 500 hits!!! How exciting!!!
If you haven't noticed I've added a couple of features to our blog. We have a guestbook now!! You'll find it at the right side. Please let us know you were here and what you think of the site!
I've also added a link to Blogging basics 101. This site has help me navigate through the blogging world tremendously! I have also added links to all our sponsors. These people have so graciously stood by our ministry through advertising in our monthly newsletter. Please support them when you can!!!!

As always if you have any ideas for this blog, please let me know by shooting me an email or leaving a comment.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster