A Ministry of Hope Community Church of the Nazarene, Oregon, Ohio

Monday, October 12, 2009

2nd & 4th Mondays of each month
9:30 - 11:30am
Hope Community Church

Rest
Encouragement
Friends
Refreshment
Education
Strength
Hope

Open to all moms w/children birth thru elementary
For information contact Kim Donofrio at 419-693-9714.
A message from Kim:
My husband Rocco and I became members of Hope Community Church shortly after we started attending in January 2007. God has brought me to an exciting time in my life, by continuing to give me a burden for young moms, a desire to serve them, and a way to accomplish that through a new ministry called “Refresh”.
Refresh will provide relevant topics, wise counsel, child care, and what all moms need, FOOD, a full, uninterrupted breakfast.
Our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ will ALL moms, by encouraging, and equipping them to become all God has created them to be.
I hope to have the chance to meet, and serve you, so please join us!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster